Iceland Elopement Photographer
Iceland Elopement Photographer
LET’S PLAY A GAME: THE SKY IS THE LIMIT AND YOU’VE GOT AN ENTIRE DAY OF Exploration AHEAD OF YOU - WHAT DO YOU DO?
Spoiler – anything you want! If you want photos that reflect a day full of love, adventure, fun and spontaneity, then you have to DO the fun things that make you feel full of love, adventure, fun and spontaneity. Toss aside anything that makes you feel boxed into expectations and get ready to embrace some hard core quality time with your significant other!
But by now you might have noticed…
When you have unlimited options it can be hard to know what to do next.
That’s where I come in!
"Jessica was simply AMAZING to work with! We had an out of town wedding and were unable to meet with her beforehand but she made me feel so comfortable anyway"
- Abigail and Michael
Hey, I'm Jessica
THE PHOTOGRAPHER WHO REGRETS HER OWN WEDDING PHOTOS…
Sigh. Yeah, really. When I got married, I was clueless. I hired a budget photographer and spent the whole day trying to please everyone else. I’ve regretted that decision ever since. It’s the typical, “if I could do it all over…” story, and I’m on a mission to make sure my couples never have to experience that.
Wedding photos are like touchable memories; they’re what you reach for to relive the day over and over. They help you remember every striking detail, long after the moment has passed like your wind swept hair after a day out in the highlands, waterfall soaked rain coats, and misty eyes after exchanging vows, just to name a few.
So if planning this thing is starting to take you towards panic attack territory, I’m here to calm you and help you learn from my own crappy experience. Whether you need someone to gently nudge you in the right direction, or take full control I’m here to guide you every step of the way, in whatever way you need me.
"I can’t say enough about how fantastic our experience with Jessica was. When my husband and I first began planning our wedding, Jessica’s portfolio stood out because not only were the photos beautiful, but we also felt that she really captured the couple’s personalities."
-Nicole and Brian
YOU TWO & ME? OUR STARS ARE DEFINITELY ALIGNED IF…
…THE THOUGHT OF A BIG FLASHY BALLROOM WEDDING MAKES YOU GAG A LITTLE.
It’s just kind of a fact, planning weddings both big and small comes with stress and an overwhelming amount of decisions.
You deserve to have a photographer on your side who can help you achieve the adventurous wedding day of your dreams.
- I Support You – I take a “permission first” approach to your day. I’ll never ask you to do anything that isn’t natural for you, and am always tuned in to your needs. Let’s make this a care free, meaningful experience where you leave feeling inspired and refreshed!
- I Support Local – No one really wants to give big corporations money. I will always recommend small businesses to help make your day even more amazing.
- I Support Nature – Leave No Trace principles and respect for our planet’s natural resources guide my actions outdoors.
They Say It Better Than I Ever Could
"Jessica was wonderful! She was down to hike and very accommodating. I am so happy we chose her to capture our micro wedding. Her work is BEAUTIFUL! And she is fun and kind. I highly recommend going with Jessica for your elopement/micro wedding."
- Josh & Rosmarie
I'm not just your photographer...
I am your personal cheerleader, travel buddy, best friend behind the lens, and wedding planner all in one. In addition to amazing photos of you two on your day, I will…
- Help you decide where to elope in Iceland by providing a list of amazing locations to help guide you.
- Create a custom timeline that feels exactly how you want to spend your elopement day, along with backup options so we have all of our bases covered.
- Recommend trusted vendors so you don’t have to spend time going down a Google rabbit hole.
- Help you discover amazing activities in Iceland like helicopter tours, gorgeous hiking spots, snorkeling, whale watching, horseback riding, and more.
- Create a relaxing photography experience so that you can focus on just being you.
Whether you want to spend your day soaking in the hot springs at Blue Lagoon…
Or you want a jam packed day full of adventure off-roading in the highlands, snorkeling between tectonic plates in Thingvellir, and enjoying all of the best views of Skogafoss waterfall…
I will plan a day that is uniquely YOU and one that you will want to tell the grandkids about over and over.
And if you thought that was all…
I’ll send you sneak peeks within 24 hours of saying ‘I do!’ so that you can relive your excitement while you’re still relaxing at your airbnb and so that you can share your excitement with everyone back home.
You won’t find many photographers that guarantee sneak peeks in such a short amount of time.
So then why do I offer this?
Truth is, I am just as excited as you are to share your big adventure with all of your friends and family back home! You deserve to share photos that showcase how awesome and beautiful your day was – more than just the selfies you two took throughout the day.
Plus you’ll earn bonus points with the in-laws.
Elopement Packages: for a private “just us” experience with up to 20 guests
All Packages Include:
- An online gallery – a super easy way to access your photos from any device. You can download your images, share your gallery, and order specialty prints and wall art.
- Day of coordination – It’s not your job to keep time on your elopement day! Your only job is to enjoy the day which is why I keep track of our schedule and make sure we get to where we’re going.
- Elopement guide – You will receive a comprehensive guide all about the location you chose including recommended spots for your ceremony, best times to visit, and helpful tips. I also include a list of places to stay, things to do, and vendor recommendations to help make your day complete.
- Custom album – Imagine grabbing a book off of your coffee table and being able to re-live your elopement whenever you want. Sounds pretty good, right? I’ve got you covered with a 10×10 custom designed album that’s included with each package.
- Logistics – You won’t have to worry about figuring out how to get from point A to point B because I do all the figuring out for you.
- Travel fees – All of my travel is included in each package. So whether I have to fly, roadtrip, or teleport to your elopement I will find my way there!
12 Hours Elopement Coverage
For those couples who want to go all out, spending your day at multiple locations and experiencing all the activities (snorkeling between tectonic plates in Thingvellir, hiking Gulfoss, off-roading in the highlands, watching Geysir erupt…). Let’s do it all in one day or split it up between two, back to back, for a weekend full of adventure.
*Includes $500 print credit*
Starting at $10,000
8 Hours Elopement Coverage
Perfect for couples who want photos of getting ready, first looks, and your ceremony, and who want to spend more time seeing sights like Glacier Lagoon, Diamond Beach, and Skogafoss.
*Our most popular package*
Starting at $7,400
6 Hours Elopement Coverage
For the couple who wants photos of getting ready through the ceremony, plus a nearby adventure exploring Black Sand Beach.
Starting at $6,600
Does This Sound Like The Perfect Wedding Day To You?
YAY! I can’t wait to meet you and join you on your biggest adventure yet!
Here is what will happen next…
- Fill out the form and book a consultation – are we a match? Let’s get on a call and read the vibes!
- Reserve your date – all it takes is a retainer and signed contract
- Plan your timeline – over the coming months we’ll be in touch over Zoom and email to build the perfect adventure timeline
- Enjoy your day – show up to make memories, not chaos
After the clock strikes midnight and you’re ready to ditch your wedding clothes, you will have had an amazing day and a ton of photos taken so that you can live it over and over again!
Sounds perfect? I think so too.
1. How do we get to Iceland?
The absolute best way is to fly into the Keflavik airport. We can meet in nearby Reykjavic, or I can pick you up!
2. I’ve never been to Iceland, will you help us plan?
Yes! I help you plan everything from start to finish!
3. What if the weather is bad?
When creating your location guide I will also create backup options for your day so we can pivot as needed. If the weather is truly dangerous then we can talk about our options. Keep in mind that Iceland’s weather typically changes rapidly! So even if it seems like it’s going to be bad, it will most likely pass really quickly. Either way, don’t worry because I will make sure it all works out!
4. Can we visit multiple locations?
Of course! I will draw us up some epic plans that will include everything on your wishlist. Keep in mind that Iceland is very spread out so the more places you want to see, the more time it will take.
5. How long will it take to get our photos back?
My turnaround is 4-6 weeks depending on the season. During high season, I will notify you ASAP if I expect a backlog, but usually I am able to get your entire gallery to you within the 4-6 week timeframe.
6. What if we don’t want to hike?
No worries! There are so many chill options and easy access viewpoints to explore if you want those epic views without a ton of work. Off-roading is also a great option!
I can't wait to connect!
Oh, hey! I see you’ve read this whole page but haven’t clicked anything yet. Chances are you probably have some questions, why don’t you book a call so we can chat?
(Or You’ve scrolled all the way to the bottom without reading anything *cue sad face*. Feel free to scroll back up and take a browse or you can use the form to schedule a call too.)