Oregon Elopement Photographer
Oregon Elopement Photographer
LET’S PLAY A GAME: THE SKY IS THE LIMIT AND YOU’VE GOT AN ENTIRE DAY OF ADVENTURES AHEAD OF YOU - WHAT DO YOU DO?
Spoiler – anything you want! If you want photos that reflect a day full of love, adventure, fun and spontaneity, then you have to DO the fun things that make you feel full of love, adventure, fun and spontaneity. Toss aside anything that makes you feel boxed into expectations and get ready to embrace some hard core quality time with your significant other!
But by now you might have noticed…
When you have unlimited options it can be hard to know what to do next.
That’s where I come in!
"Jessica was simply AMAZING to work with! We had an out of town wedding and were unable to meet with her beforehand but she made me feel so comfortable anyway"
- Abigail and Michael
I'm your photographer, Jessica!
THE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER WHO REGRETS HER OWN WEDDING PHOTOS…
Sigh. Yeah, really. When I got married, I was clueless. I hired a budget photographer and spent the whole day trying to please everyone else. I’ve regretted that decision ever since. It’s the typical, “if I could do it all over…” story, and I’m on a mission to make sure my couples never have to experience that.
Wedding photos are like touchable memories; they’re what you reach for to relive the day over and over. They help you remember every striking detail, long after the moment has passed like your sun kissed skin after a day out on the water, wind tousled beach hair, and misty eyes after exchanging vows, just to name a few.
So if planning this thing is starting to take you towards panic attack territory, I’m here to calm you and help you learn from my own crappy experience. Whether you need someone to gently nudge you in the right direction, or fully take control of the wheel and tell you what to do, I’m here to be your personal roadmap and help in any other supportive way you might need.
"I can’t say enough about how fantastic our experience with Jessica was. When my husband and I first began planning our wedding, Jessica’s portfolio stood out because not only were the photos beautiful, but we also felt that she really captured the couple’s personalities."
-Nicole and Brian
YOU TWO & ME? OUR STARS ARE DEFINITELY ALIGNED IF…
…IF THE THOUGHT OF A BIG FLASHY BALLROOM WEDDING MAKES YOU GAG A LITTLE.
It’s just kind of a fact, planning weddings both big and small comes with stress and an overwhelming amount of decisions.
You deserve to have a photographer on your side who can help you achieve the adventurous wedding day of your dreams.
- I Support You – I take a “permission first” approach to your day. I’ll never ask you to do anything that isn’t natural for you, and am always checking in on your needs. Let’s make this a care free, meaningful experience where you leave feeling inspired and refreshed!
- I Support Local – No one really wants to give big corporations money. I will always recommend small businesses to help make your day even more amazing.
- I Support Nature – Leave No Trace principles and respect for our planet’s natural resources guide my actions outdoors.
They Say It Better Than I Ever Could
“I am so happy I found Jessica! She was so calm and flexible. I wasn’t a typical bride with awesome planning skills and she went with the flow and was very patient.”
– Brittany and Cody
“Jessica was amazing!! She was so helpful and understanding with changes and questions. COVID made a lot of things stressful with our wedding and we had to cut our guest list by a third, but Jessica was always there to help and plan things as we needed. Our pictures are perfect.”
Dani and Jacob
“We could not be happier with the experience we had with Jessica taking our engagement photos! From the beginning, Jessica was very responsive to communication and very flexible with all of the scheduling difficulties we encountered during the pandemic. Jessica made the shoot feel relaxed and easy, we had so much fun! We received our photos promptly and are thrilled with how naturally posed and beautifully lit they are. We would absolutely recommend Jessica!
Stephanie and Evan
"Jessica was wonderful! She was down to hike and very accommodating. I am so happy we chose her to capture our micro wedding. Her work is BEAUTIFUL! And she is fun and kind. I highly recommend going with Jessica for your elopement/micro wedding."
- Josh & Rosmarie
I’m not just a photographer…
I am your personal cheerleader, travel buddy, best friend behind the lens, and wedding planner all in one. In addition to amazing photos of you two on your day, I will…
- Help you decide which location is perfect for your elopement
- Create a custom timeline based on your vision so you have a stress free day
- Recommend trusted vendors so you don’t have to hope you chose the right one
- Recommend activities and experiences based on your interests
- Help with navigating permits and logistics
- Create a relaxing photography experience so that you can focus on just being you.
Whether you want to spend your day exploring the food scene of Portland and strolling through the local gardens…
Or you want a jam packed day full of adventure exploring the Columbia River Gorge and Oregon’s beautiful coast…
I will plan a day that is uniquely YOU and one that you will tell the grandkids about over and over.
And if you thought that was all…
You’ll get sneak peeks within 24 hours of saying ‘I do!’ so that you can re-live the excitement while you’re still chilling in your Airbnb and so you can share with your loved ones back home.
You won’t find many photographers that guarantee sneak peeks in such a short amount of time.
So then why do I offer this?
Truth is, I am just as excited as you are to share your big adventure with all of your friends and family back home! You deserve to share photos that showcase how awesome and beautiful your day was – more than just the selfies you two took throughout the day.
Plus you’ll earn bonus points with the in-laws.
Elopement Packages: for a private “just us” experience with up to 20 guests
All Packages Include:
- An online gallery – a super easy way to access your photos from any device. You can download your images, share your gallery, and order specialty prints and wall art.
- Day of coordination – It’s not your job to keep time on your elopement day! Your only job is to enjoy the day which is why I keep track of our schedule and make sure we get to where we’re going.
- Elopement guide – You will receive a comprehensive guide all about the location you chose including recommended spots for your ceremony, best times to visit, and helpful tips. I also include a list of places to stay, things to do, and vendor recommendations to help make your day complete.
- Custom album – Imagine being able to grab a book off of your coffee table and being able to re-live your elopement whenever you want. Sounds pretty good, right? I’ve got you covered with a 10×10 custom designed album that’s included with each package.
- Logistics – I’ll have everything planned from A to Z so your adventure can go off without a hitch.
- Travel fees – All of my travel is included in each package. So whether I have to fly, roadtrip, or teleport to your elopement I will find my way there!
12 Hours Elopement Coverage
For those couples who want to go all out from sunrise to sunset, spending your day at multiple locations and experiencing all the activities (waterfall finding, whale watching, mountain exploring, bonfire making…). Let’s do it all in one day or split it up between two, back to back, for a weekend full of adventuring.
*Includes additional Adventure Session*
Starting at $9,000
8 Hours Elopement Coverage
For those who want to experience a bit more, using the day to explore Oregon’s natural beauty. Perfect for getting ready photos and detail shots, going on a waterfall hike to exchange vows, then setting up a private picnic and watching the stars come out.
*Our most popular package*
Starting at $5,400
4 Hours elopement coverage
Perfect for the couple who wants a ceremony, portraits, and a shorter adventure nearby.
Starting at $4,600
Does This Sound Like The Perfect Wedding Day To You?
YAY! I can’t wait to meet you and join you on your biggest adventure yet!
Here is what will happen next…
- Fill out the form and book a consultation – are we a match? Let’s get on a call and read the vibes!
- Reserve your date – all it takes is a retainer and signed contract
- Plan your timeline – we build a bulletproof plan to lean on
- Enjoy your day – show up to make memories, not chaos
After the clock strikes midnight and you’re ready to ditch your wedding clothes, you will have had an amazing day and a ton of photos taken so that you can live it over and over again!
Sounds perfect? I think so too.
1.Can you guide me through the legal requirements for getting married in Oregon?
Yes, absolutely! I know how confusing it can be to sort through all the legal mumbo-jumbo. I’m here to guide you through every step!
2. I’m not from the area, can you help me plan?
Yes! You could even say it’s one of my favorite parts of the job. I’ll be your go-to for logistics, suggesting experiences for you to try, and connecting you with any other vendors (florists, officiants etc.) you may need.
3. Do you offer a la carte albums and prints?
Yes! Once you get your gallery back you will have the option to purchase additional albums and prints so you can have a reminder of your day up on your walls!
4. Can I bring my dog?
Of course! If leaving your furry family member behind is unthinkable, then have no fear. There are so many dog friendly places to explore and we can make a plan that accommodates four paws (or eight, or twelve!).
5. How long will it take to get our photos back?
My turnaround is 4-6 weeks depending on the season. During high season, I will notify you ASAP if I expect a backlog, but usually I am able to get your entire gallery to you within the 4-6 week timeframe.
6. What if we don’t want to hike?
No worries! There are so many chill options and easy access viewpoints to explore if you want those epic views without a ton of work.
I can't wait to connect!
Oh, hey! I see you’ve read this whole page but haven’t clicked anything yet. Chances are you probably have some questions, why don’t you book a call so we can chat?
(Or You’ve scrolled all the way to the bottom without reading anything *cue sad face*. Feel free to scroll back up and take a browse or you can use the form to schedule a call too.)