The Elopement Experience
The Elopement Experience
LET’S PLAY A GAME: THE SKY IS THE LIMIT AND YOU’VE GOT AN ENTIRE DAY OF SUNSHINE AND SHENANIGANS AHEAD OF YOU - WHAT DO YOU DO?
Spoiler – anything you want! If you want photos that reflect a day full of love, adventure, fun and spontaneity, then you have to DO the fun things that make you feel full of love, adventure, fun and spontaneity. Toss aside anything that makes you feel boxed into expectations and get ready to embrace some hard core quality time with your significant other!
But by now you might have noticed…
When you have unlimited options it can be hard to know what to do next.
That’s where I come in!
"Jessica was simply AMAZING to work with! We had an out of town wedding and were unable to meet with her beforehand but she made me feel so comfortable anyway"
- Abigail and Michael
Hey, I'm Jessica!
THE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER WHO REGRETS HER OWN WEDDING PHOTOS…
Sigh. Yeah, really. When I got married, I was clueless. I hired a budget photographer and spent the whole day trying to please everyone else. I’ve regretted that decision ever since. It’s the typical, “if I could do it all over…” story, and I’m on a mission to make sure my couples never have to experience that.
Wedding photos are like touchable memories; they’re what you reach for to relive the day over and over. They help you remember every striking detail, long after the moment has passed like your sun kissed skin after a day of adventure, wind tousled hair, and misty eyes after exchanging vows, just to name a few.
So if planning this thing is starting to take you towards panic attack territory, I’m here to calm you and help you learn from my own crappy experience. Whether you need someone to gently nudge you in the right direction, or fully throw their hands up and tell you what to do – I’m here to guide you every step of the way, in whatever way you need me.
"I can’t say enough about how fantastic our experience with Jessica was. When my husband and I first began planning our wedding, Jessica’s portfolio stood out because not only were the photos beautiful, but we also felt that she really captured the couple’s personalities."
-Nicole and Brian
YOU TWO & ME? OUR STARS ARE DEFINITELY ALIGNED IF…
…THE THOUGHT OF A BIG FLASHY BALLROOM WEDDING MAKES YOU GAG A LITTLE.
It’s just kind of a fact, planning weddings both big and small comes with stress and an overwhelming amount of decisions. It’s pretty normal to want to stick your head in the sand instead and hide (and hey, we’ve got plenty of it here if you decide that’s what you want to do!).
You deserve to have a photographer on your side who can help you nail that laid back, fun filled, adventure of a lifetime elopement kind of vibes.
- I Support You – I take a “permission first” approach to your day. I’ll never ask you to do anything that isn’t natural for you, and am always tuned in to your needs. Let’s make this a care free, meaningful experience where you leave feeling inspired and refreshed!
- I Support Local – I always recommend other small businesses over big box companies.
- I Support Nature – Leave No Trace principles and respect for Earth’s natural resources guide my actions outdoors.
"I am so happy I found Jessica! She was so calm and flexible. I wasn’t a typical bride with awesome planning skills and she went with the flow and was very patient."
- Brittany and Cody
They Say It Better Than I Ever Could
“Jessica was simply AMAZING to work with! We had an out of town wedding and were unable to meet with her before hand but she made me feel so comfortable anyway…The photographs are very professional and we have so many excellent shots. What I loved the most was how good the candid shots of the night were. I love being able to look though and see how much fun everyone was having on our special day. She captured the memories of the day for us and that, I feel, is priceless.
Abigail and Michael
“We are planning a wedding from out of town and Jessica always responds quickly, came to our venue for a walk-through, and even took the time to do a fun engagement shoot at Disney Springs. I don’t generally enjoy having my photo taken, but Jessica made it fun and her work is beautiful. Throughout this entire planning process, hiring Jessica as our photographer was by far the best decision we made! She’s wonderful!!”
Robyn and Josh
“Jessica was amazing!! She was so helpful and understanding with changes and questions. COVID made a lot of things stressful with our wedding and we had to cut our guest list by a third, but Jessica was always there to help and plan things as we needed. Our pictures are perfect.”
Dani and Jacob
“We could not be happier with the experience we had with Jessica taking our engagement photos! From the beginning, Jessica was very responsive to communication and very flexible with all of the scheduling difficulties we encountered during the pandemic. Jessica made the shoot feel relaxed and easy, we had so much fun! We received our photos promptly and are thrilled with how naturally posed and beautifully lit they are. We would absolutely recommend Jessica!
Stephanie and Evan
"Jessica was amazing!! She was so helpful and understanding with changes and questions. COVID made a lot of things stressful with our wedding and we had to cut our guest list by a third, but Jessica was always there to help and the plan things as we needed. Our pictures are perfect."
- Dani and Jacob
I’m not just your photographer…
I am your personal cheerleader, travel buddy, best friend behind the lens, and wedding planner all in one. In addition to amazing photos of you two on your day, I will…
- Help you decide which location is perfect for your elopement
- Create a custom timeline based on your vision so you have a stress free day
- Recommend trusted vendors so you don’t have to hope you chose the right one
- Guide you through the ins and outs of Florida weather
- Recommend activities and experiences based on your interests
- Help with navigating permits and logistics
- Create a relaxing photography experience so that you can focus on just being you.
Whether you want to spend your day just soaking in the views, drinking cocktails, and relaxing around a fire…
Or you want a jam packed day full of adventure exploring all of the amazing experiences that your elopement has to offer…
I will plan an elopement experience that’s perfectly YOU and make sure it’s a day you’ll want to relive over and over.
And if you thought that was all…
You get sneak peeks within 24 hours of saying ‘I do!’ so you can relive your excitement while you’re still chilling in your Airbnb and so that you can share your day with everyone back home.
You won’t find many photographers that guarantee sneak peeks in such a short amount of time.
So then why do I offer this?
Truth is, I am just as excited as you are to share your big adventure with all of your friends and family back home! You deserve to share photos that showcase how awesome and beautiful your day was – more than just the selfies you two took throughout the day.
Plus you’ll earn bonus points with the in-laws.
Elopement Packages: for a private “just us” experience with up to 20 guests
All packages include:
- An online gallery – a super easy way to access your photos from any device. You can download your images, share your gallery, and order specialty prints and wall art.
- Day of coordination – It’s not your job to keep time on your elopement day! Your only job is to enjoy the day which is why I keep track of our schedule and make sure we get to where we’re going.
- Elopement guide – You will receive a comprehensive guide all about the location you chose including recommended spots for your ceremony, best times to visit, and helpful tips. I also include a list of places to stay, things to do, and vendor recommendations to help make your day complete.
- Location Scouting – You get my best recommendations (that I only share with my clients!) on where to go for that perfectly secluded elopement you’ve been dreaming of. I’ll also double check that your chosen location is still good to go leading up to your wedding day.
- Logistics – I’ll have everything planned from A to Z so your adventure can go off without a hitch. I figure out how long we will need so you can go on that epic hike AND catch that perfect sunset for your vow exchange.
- Travel fees – All of my travel is included in each package. So whether I have to fly, roadtrip, or teleport to your elopement I will find my way there!
Elopement coverage starting at $5000
Does This Sound Like The Perfect elopement Day To You?
YAY! I can’t wait to meet you and join you on your biggest adventure yet!
Here is what will happen next…
- Fill out the form and book a consultation – are we a match? Let’s get on a call and read the vibes!
- Reserve your date – all it takes is a retainer and signed contract
- Plan your timeline – over the coming months we’ll be in touch over Zoom and email to build the perfect adventure timeline
- Enjoy your day – show up to make memories, not chaos
After the clock strikes midnight and you’re ready to ditch your wedding clothes, you will have had an amazing day and a ton of photos taken so that you can live it over and over again!
Sounds perfect? I think so too.
1. What if the weather is bad?
In every elopement guide I create backup plans just in case we need to pivot. I also block off extra time in my calendar so we can adjust when your elopement happens if needed.
2. We’re not from the area where I want to elope, can you help us plan?
Absolutely! The locations I suggest are places I have visited myself so that I can give you all the insider tips. I’ll be your go-to for logistics, suggesting experiences for you to try, and connecting you with any other vendors (florists, officiants etc.) you may need.
3. Will you be the photographer shooting our day?
Yes! This whole operation is run by yours truly, and unless something really big happens, I will be the one who photographs your event.
4. Can we bring our dog?
Of course! If leaving your furry family member behind is unthinkable, then have no fear. There are so many dog friendly places to explore and we can make a plan that accommodates four paws.
5. How long will it take to get our photos back?
My turnaround is 4-6 weeks depending on the season. During high season, I will notify you ASAP if I expect a backlog, but usually I am able to get your entire gallery to you within the 4-6 week timeframe.
6. Do you book vendors for us?
As much as I would love to… the answer is no and here’s why:
I want you to have the absolute perfect day and selecting your vendors is personal. I would never want to assume you want one vendor when another would make you happier so I let you choose your own vendors!
I can't wait to connect!
Oh, hey! I see you’ve read this whole page but haven’t clicked anything yet. Chances are you probably have some questions, why don’t you book a call so we can chat?
(Or You’ve scrolled all the way to the bottom without reading anything *cue sad face*. Feel free to scroll back up and take a browse or you can use the form to schedule a call too.)