Trust me, I get it. Sometimes you feel the call to an elopement deep in your soul but you still want to include your family. Believe it or not you can have both! I have tons of couples asking me this question and I’ve come up with quite a few solutions over the years. Of course, it’s always best if I know exactly what kind of day you’re dreaming up before I make suggestions, but in the meantime here are a few ways you can include your family – whether you want them physically present or not:
- Have your family members write letters that you read to each other during your elopement day.
- Include family in a ceremony and then go off for your own adventure just the two of you.
- Have a full elopement adventure just the two of you and then have a party for family & friends later on.
- Go on an easily accessible adventure so your family members can tag along.
- Make a whole weekend out of your elopement and spend one day with family and the other just you two.
Need help planning your elopement? Contact me!